27 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

Teen Love Poems

Teen Love Poems

Both love and walk out the books.
And if they have no kisses or regions
and if they don't have man hands full,
If do not have women in every drop poems
hunger, desire, anger, roads,
does not serve to shield or Bell:
Love Poems they are eyeless, and they may not open them,
they will have the dead of the precept mouth.

I loved the genital enramadas Teen Love Poems
and between blood and love my verses I cavé
hard ground I established a rose poem
disputed between the fire and the dew.

Why I walk singing.



ARAUCANIA, pink wet,
I inside of myself or in the provinces of water
your roots, the cups of the unearthed
with the broken larches, the dead pine,
and your name glitters in my chapters
as the fish caught in the yellow basket!
You're also patria patleada and you smell bad,
to bitterness, to low to chill.

Now that a day grew to be wide
as the land or larger still,
When opened the light showing the territory
your rain arrived and brought in their swords
the portrait of yesterday riddled,
the love of the Earth unbearable,
with those paths that lead me love poems
to the South Pole, between burnt trees.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder