27 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

Lost Love Poems

Lost Love Poems

SAND americana, solemn
Plantation, Red Mountain range,
sons, desgranados brothers
by the old storms love poems
We juntemos all live grain
rather than return to Earth,
and that the new corn that is born
you have heard your words poems
and repeat them and repeat.
And they sing day and night,
and will bite and will devour,
and spread in the land,
and become, suddenly, silence,
slipping under stones,
find the night gates love poem
and again come to birth,
to distribute, to conduct themselves
as the bread, as the hope,
as the air of the ships.
Maize takes you my song
come from the roots
of my people, to birth,
to build, to sing,
and to be seed again Lost Love Poems
most numerous in the storm.

Here are my hands lost.
They are invisible, but you
the see through the night,
through the invisible wind.
Give me your hands, I see
on the rough sands love poem
our American night
and I have chosen yours and yours,
This hand and that hand,
which stands up to fight
and which returns to be sown.

I don't feel alone in the night,
in the darkness of the Earth.
I am people, innumerable people.
I have in my voice pure force
to break through the silence
and germinate in darkness.
Death, martyrdom, shadow, ice,
suddenly, they cover the seed.
And it seems the people buried.
But the corn returns to Earth.
They broke through the silence
Love Poems his relentless red hands.
Since the death we renacemos.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder