27 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

famous love poems

famous love poems

BELLA,
in the cool stone
Spring, water love poem
Opens a wide foam lightning,
This is the smile on your face,
Bella.

Bella,
fine, slender toes poems
as a silver seahorse,
walk, flower of the world,
so you see,
Bella.

Bella,
with a nest of tangled copper
in your head, a nest love poems
color of dark honey
where my heart burns and rests,
Bella.

Bella,
you do not fit the eyes on the face,
you do not fit the eyes on Earth.
There are countries, rivers
in your eyes, famous love poems
my homeland is in your eyes,
I walk through them,
they give light to the world
where I walk,
Bella.

Bella,
your breasts are like two loaves made love poem
cereal Earth and Moon of gold,
Bella.

Bella,
your waist
When made her my arm like a river famous poems
He spent a thousand years by your sweet body
Bella.

Bella,
There is nothing like your hips,
Maybe the Earth has
somewhere hidden
the curve and the aroma of your body,
perhaps somewhere,
Bella.

Bella, my bella,
your voice, your skin, your nails
Bella, my bella,
your being, your light, your shadow,
Bella,
all that is mine, beautiful,
all that is mine, mine,
When litter or reposas,
When you sing or sleep,
When suffer or dream,
always, love poems
When you are near or far,
always,
you're mine, my bella,
always.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder