20 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

love quotes for him

love quotes for him
Soft caria of women,
penetrating malice of goodness,
I cheat with your truths of love,
you make me dream, dreams of reality
I embriagas with your kisses without pain
women soft, with uneasy feelings
I don't want to release me from you, I love you to death

love quotes for him
Sweetness, sweetness sea
leaning in your beauty
calm for your lindeza
love, sea of love,
give me your lap
to continue drinking love
and continue breathing your being.

Love Poems For Him
I am yours, yours
immensely yours,
during your brief eternal breath
whispering my life in our kisses
you belong in a thousand eyes
soñándo you in your Awakening,
I am yours: my goal is your name.


In a world where you exist,
where reigns the peace of your touch,
with the law of your kisses,
and the obedience of your eyes,
where your lips I send,
I love your soul,
and you me fascinas.
In this world, I love you.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder