20 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

short love poems

short love poems
One more one are not two
one more one is the pleasure of you
It is every song of looks without end
is the next minute look together
one more one is the opposite of being without you
one more one is adding, Kiss and love.

short love poems
You write with kisses in the book of love
hungry for you give me, you give me infinite
relaxed caresses, give me quiet
as a girl who prays kneeling
like a flower that caresses my senses
a dream that your're my awakening
and my awakening belongs to your eyes
and your smile is my book of love.

Love Poems For Her
Here, giving penalty to sadness
saying that you did not exist
thinking that the world is not without you
Here, whispering the minutes
throwing the fear of not seeing you
being without being nothing
dying here, me living.

short love poems
It is possible, it is impossible to
love without giving anything
love without limits
be scary loneliness
give air to the wind
challenge to joy
challenge to the beauty
It is possible to love you
It is impossible not to love.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder