20 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

Cute Love Quotes

Cute Love Quotes

I imagine your hand on my hand,
walking eyes and walking amores,
I guess my dreams, always in your dreams
paying me to your passions,
succumbing ante without resisting me,
I imagine your kisses, its flavor delights
and imagining, I'm dying to love you, because I already love.

Cute Love Quotes
I want one of your looks,
to frame it with my memories,
to bury it in my treasures
I want all your looks,
to know you love me,
to vibrate to the sound of your eyes,
and do not stop loving you.

Love Poems For Him
Night of passion, day of feelings,
You alegras my smile, you take care of my joy
you filled my dream, empty my sadness,
night of you, my day for you
you're my sweet passion, passion
are you wanting to, my eternal love,
nights for love, days to admire you.

Cute Love Quotes
The feeling of wanting to,
as the Moon is to the sea,
as the sea has your skin,
the passion you feel,
as the Earth feels your feet,
as the air fills you up their caresses,
like me I sigh by having you.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder