27 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

mothers day poems

mothers day poems

Nor the heart cut by glass poems
in a wasteland of thorns,
not atrocious water seen in the corners
of certain houses, waters such as eyelids and eyes,
they could hold your waist in my hands poem
When my heart lifts its Oaks
towards your unwavering thread of snow.

Night sugar, spirit
the crowns,
redeemed
human blood, your kisses
I banish mothers day poems
and um coup remnants of sea water
hits the silences that await you
surrounding worn chairs, spending doors.

Nights with clear axes,
item, material, only
voice, only my mother poem
naked every day.
On your breasts still current,
on your legs of hardness and water,
on the permanence and the pride
your hair naked mother poem
I want to be, my love, already pulled the tears
to the hoarse basket where accumulate,
I want to be, my love only with one syllable
shattered silver, only with a tip
your chest of snow.

It is no longer possible, sometimes
win but falling,
It is no longer possible, between two beings
shake, touch the flower of the River:
strands of man come as needles,
proceedings, pieces,
families of repulsive coral, storms
and hard steps for carpets
winter.

There are cities between lips and lips
large ash and wet cimera mother day
drops of when and how, undefined
circulation:
between lips and lips as a coast
sand and glass, passes wind.

Why are endless, pick me up as if you were
all solemnity, all night mother day poems
as a zone until you confused
with the time lines.
Progresses in the sweetness,
come to my side until the digital
leaves of the violins love poems
they have fallen silent, up to mosses
take root in Thunder, even that of the heartbeat
hand and hand down the roots.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder